This tutorial will help you if you have your funds stuck in IDEX due to the withdraw limit.
- Go to the MEW website: https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and click the Contracts link
- Paste the contract address and ABI to the appropriate fields. You can get them here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x2a0c0dbecc7e4d658f48e01e3fa353f44050c208#code
- Click the Access button. You will see the new selectors and buttons.
- Choose the withdraw function and add the token address and the amount.
- Check Private key as the access method or choose other methods.
- Past your private key to the field and click the Write button.
Please note: manual withdrawals have a 100k block delay. So your wallet will need to be inactive on IDEX for 100k blocks before you can initiate the withdrawal on MEW otherwise the transaction will fail.